Saturday, July 9, 2011

No Way


There seems to be no way out- I say. No way out of this situation. I’ve batted, I’ve toiled, I’ve searched and I’ve wondered, will I ever find a way out of this misery. Why does it seem so difficult? Why do the obstacles seem to press me down and tangle me? The hurdles of life appear to be high and higher and the road more narrow. There seems to be no way, I say.

There seems to be no way out- they say. No way to make your dreams a living reality. No way to express your gifts and talents. No way to be all that God has called your to be. There is no way they said, that you can and will ever make it in this world. There is no way to fully express your creativity and make this planet a better place. For you are trapped in the system of an ongoing cycle, a cycle that leads to no where and in no where you will remain, for you are useless. There is no way out- they say.

There seems to be no out- you say. No way you can you make it and succeed in this world. No way for you to make a difference and become all that God has called you to be. There is no way for you to achieve your hearts desire, for the busyness of the world has taken you away- away to another world. This is the world where society often calls it the American dream. Yet is it truly your dream or someone else? There is no way out- you say.

There is a Way- He says. A way out of no way, for it is written, “I AM the Way the Truth and the Life” There is a way, a way out of poverty, and pain. There is a way out of bondage and lies. There is a way out of the tunnel of destruction that only leads to illusions that we have been faithfully following.

I AM the way out of no way. I AM the way to freedom, the way that expresses the gifts and talents to every man. I am the way to true happiness. I AM the way that searches every soul and awakens new meaning, new purpose in their lives. I AM the way that rejoices in all situations. I AM the way that gives strength and healing. The way that seems impossible, is the way to everlasting Life.

-Until then, make it a Productive One!

3 comments:

chefia said...

I luv it Guerdy, He is the way to everything God has said about me, about u,about us. He is the way to that eternal truth.He is the way to the everlasting Joy....He is the way.....

Minister Guerdy Seddoh said...

amen1

Deep Within said...

Welcome, back. I miss your writing. This is powerful, thank you for reminding us that there is a way. We are the way! We are the Life! The within substance is all that is needed.