Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I understand


I understand that everyday Life awakens new mysteries in our lives.
Today, you are a mystery that waits to be solved...

I understand that there was a time that we held on... Held on to the things that we thought were meaningful; only to have them vanish right before our eyes.
Today, I seek to only grasp what is made from Reality...

I understand that I too have once walked in the valley of the shadow of death...
Today, I gaze upon the hill and see the beauty of the Lord.

I understand that we are children of the most High and in you I see only perfection. If I've seen something else then I've failed to see you through the eye of Love.
Today, I respect you and praise the God life in you.

I understand that parting our separate way is sometimes the best decision for one to make, for in the midst of separation we are in fact unified and strengthened as we mature in all things.
Today, I say welcome Holy Spirit-Lead me in thy Good & pleasing path.

I understand that our life is a journey that must be appreciated and loved- a journey that needs to be deeply rooted in perfect joy and simplicity.
Today, I walk in Divine Productivity.

I understand that one day we shall cross path - meet again. However, may it be in subconscious mind that we solute the divinity in one another.
Today, I rejoice knowing that we are always communioning.

I understand that all my prayers have been answered - it is just a matter of realizing that what I've prayed for was not a request for anything more then to be a servant of Jesus Christ.
Today, I pray not because I am in need of anything, but that all things that are required of me shall come to pass.

I understand that there is and was no fault - there is and was no hurt - for the only "fault" & "hurt" that I experienced was from the "false" self.
Today, I rejoice and see only absolute Good in everyone and in every experience.

I understand that I am healed and always have been - yet have failed to realize it through my divine nature which is Christ in me, the hope of glory.
Today, I walk in perfection - this is the perfect I, the divine Life of God in me.

Today, and forever more, I have decided to dwell in perfect harmony with the Universe.

Until then, make it a productive One,
Guerdy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello! :)